Triveni Ayurveda Nursing Home, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, IndiaClinics
Triveni Ayurveda Nursing Home encompasses five hospitals, a manufacturing center for genuine Ayurvedic medicines, an international research foundation and a resource and training center that is revolutionizing hundreds of aspiring graduates across the globe.
Triveni has its presence in Germany, England besides Cochin in Kerala and Kuttalam in Tamil Nadu.
We pledge to meet the patients’ requirements by offering expert Ayurvedic care with compassion through a committed professional team. Our extensions at Malaysia and Singapore in the pipelines and we are expecting to take off soon. We commit to achieve quality services through the Quality Management - Our hospital is an ISO certified Ayurveda Hospital.
It is very much felt to integrate this treatment with the facilities provided by the modern system of medicine. Hence an X-ray unit and fully fledged clinical Laboratory facilities were deemed necessary. This only boosted our diagnostic ability. Since our hospital mainly dealt with orthopaedic and disabled patients we have 24 hours ambulance facility where the deserved patients can make use of it.
A modern physiotherapy centre is also functioning under the same roof as this also boosted the rehabilitation techniques followed here.
Dr. C. Suresh Kumar MD, PhD
Triveni Ayurveda Nursing Home
Managing Director & Chief Physician
Started assisting his mentor and father Dr. K.A.Chandrasekharan Nair, at his nursing home right after the graduation. He assisted him till 2000. In-between worked in Indian System of Medicine Department, Government of Kerala. Joined as Special Medical Officer (Marma) in Government Ayurveda Hospital, Padannakkadu, Kasargod, later was transferred to Government Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram as Senior Medical Officer. From there took leave for higher studies.
List of Doctors whose services are available here:
- Dr. G.S Raju, M.D. (Ay) - Formerly Professor cum Superintendent, Ayurveda College Hospital, Kottakkal
- Dr. C.Suresh Kumar MD PhD - Chief Physician
- Dr. N.Sudarsana Kumar B.A.M.
- Dr. Nair.S.Latha B.A.M.
- Dr. Venugopal Kolikkaje BAMS
- Dr. Anurupa BAMS
- Dr. Arun BAMS
- Dr. Vineeth BAMS
Number of Doctors in Hospital: 10
Speciality of Hospital: Marma, Abhighata, Panchakarma
- Orthopaedic Conditions: Post Fracture Stiffness, Frozen Shoulder, Joint Pain, Cervical and Lumbar Pain, Interverbral disc prolapse, Arthritis, Spondylitis, Backache, Sciatica, Disc Prolapsed (lumbar/cervical)
- Neurological Conditions: Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Quadriplegia, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation, Muscular Dystrophy, Paralysis, Polio Spasticity
- Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Conditions: Cardiovascular Fitness, Bronchitis, Bronchial Asthma, Breathing Problems
- Gynaecological & Obstetrical Problems: Antenatal & Postnatalexercises
- Fitness and Postural Problems
- Sports Injuries
- Any Other Physical Problems
- Anti Ageing
- Body Purification
- Hair Care
- Stress Management
- Rejuvenation Program
- Pregnancy Care
- Old Age Care
- Chemotherapy Rehab
- Slimming Programs
- Weight Reduction
- Other Treatments: Specialised Fracture management and Bandages.
An inpatient wing which has 20 beds for men and 20 beds for women, is provided. In addition there are 20 residential rooms which are provided to desirous individual patients at a reasonable rate. Other highlights:
• Facilities for admitting 60 inpatients
• X ray, Clinical laboratory
• Round the clock casualty services
• Well trained staffs to provide treatment in Panchakarma
• Genuine Medicines prepared under the direct supervision of Chief Physician
• Fully Computerized Ayurveda Hospital
• Specialty Clinic in Ayurveda
• Physiotherapy Centre
Address:Vanchiyoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India 689023
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Nearest Railway Station: Thiruvananthapuram (2km)
Nearest Airport: Trivandrum International (4km)
Contact InfoPhone: 00914712470450, 00914712460460, 00914712460480
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org