- Enhances your vision
- Relieves dry, itchy, and inflamed eyes.
- Prevents the development of cataracts.
- Eye nerves and muscles are strengthened
- Refractive defects are corrected.
- Aids in the treatment of persistent conjunctivitis.
- Refreshes tired and irritated eyes.
- Tension in the eye sockets is relieved.
- The client is told to lie down on their back on the Droni (massage table)
- Around the eyeball, a dough ring made of black gram is put.
- The medicinal ghee for each dosha is prepared lukewarm (around 27 degrees Celsius)
- With the eyes closed, the ghee is poured into the hollow until it completely covers the eyelashes.
- The person is told to blink his or her eyes.
- The ghee and the ring are removed at the end of the operation, and the eyes are cleaned with a cotton swab.
- With their eyes closed, the victim is forced to sniff the medicinal smoke.
- He should avoid bright light for a few days following the treatment. The therapy will last 30 minutes.
Kotakkal Ayurveda - Mother land of modern ayurveda