eranda :It can help in the treatment of cancer and addresses stress-related issues. It also acts as an anti-oxidant and helps induce sleep. Additionally, it also is known to be effective in memory-related conditions and insomnia.
Taxonomical ClassificationFamily: Euphorbiaceae
VERNACULAR NAMESEnglish: castor
SynonymsSynonyms in Ayurveda: eranda, white = erand, gandharvahasta, pancagjul, vatari, citra, red = vyaghra, hastikarna, nagakarna, karaparna, vyaghrakar
Ayurvedic Formulations:Common Ayurvedic Formulations of eranda with their Indications
Pothin Dravakam - Attin Brath is a general medicine to increase strength, vitality and stamina.
G3 Triple Action Ayurvedic Hair Wash - G3 Hair Wash keeps hair soft, silky and manageable. It is completely safe & free from harmful chemicals.
- » Classification and names of eranda
- » Synonyms and definitions of eranda
- » Drug Properties of eranda
- » Chemical Constituents of eranda
- » Standardization of eranda
- » Parts used and Dosage of eranda
- » Morphology and Histology of eranda
- » Distribution and Conservation of eranda
- » Cultivation of eranda
- » eranda in the market
- » Medicinal Uses of eranda
- » Researches and clinical trails of eranda
- » eranda in other sytems of medicine
- » Ayurvedic formulations with eranda
- » Images of eranda