Ayurvedic Postnatal Treatment
Ayurvedic Postnatal Care
- Dasamoolarishtam: It is a powerful immunity booster that helps to keep illnesses at bay. It is typically administered for the first few months because it also aids in the reduction of inflammation and pain.
- Jeerakarishtam: Jeerakarishtam is a lactation inducer that is commonly administered to moms during the monsoon or winter seasons. This is due to its heated nature, which keeps the body warm.
- Shatavari Gulam: By ingesting Shatavari Gulam, you can improve lactation and attain total hormonal balance.
- Pulileham: From the third week onwards, new moms are given Pulileham for roughly a month and a half.
- Shatavari: The herb Shatavari is combined with boiling milk to increase breast milk production and prevent postpartum depression. It is also beneficial for regular uterine involution.
- Musta: Musta herbs reduce blockages in milk ducts and irritation in addition to enhancing breast milk production.
Kotakkal Ayurveda - Mother land of modern ayurveda